Metal Rescue™ Rust Remover Bath
• Removing rust can be time consuming & labor intensive.
• Traditional methods require grinding, sanding, scrubbing or the use of toxic, abrasive and harmful chemicals.
• Armor has developed a line of rust removers that defy tradition.
• Metal Rescue Bath™ is a water-based remover w/ no harsh chemicals or acids.
• Metal Rescue Bath™ removes rust using chelation technology - surrounding iron oxide (rust) particles & lifting them from the metal surface.
• Metal Rescue Bath™ is non-flammable and fume free.
• No equipment required (simple basic plastic tub or pail).
• Just soak. No scrubbing. No brushing.
• Eliminates rust on steel & iron.
• Synthetic molecules attract only iron oxide.
• Metal can be restored in 5 minutes to 24 hours.
• Dermatologically-tested. No gloves required.
• Biodegradable. Safe to dispose of in sewer or yard.
• Safe on paint, rubber, plastic, metal and you!
• Non-toxic, odorless, colorless & water-based.
• No acids, no alkalies, no solvents.
Armor’s Metal Rescue Rust Remover™ is available in ready-to-use Bath & Gel. Both environmentally-friendly formulations remove rust from iron, steel, some ferrous & non-ferrous metals w/o any harmful or corrosive acids, alkalies, solvents. Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath™ is easy to use — simply soak or apply, check periodically (process time varies from 5 minutes to 24 hours depending on rust severity) and remove when desired results are achieved. If your company manufactures metal parts or receives them from suppliers, with Metal Rescue on site, you need not outsource rust-removal or scrap corroded metal. For iron & steel metal parts that cannot be soaked, use Metal Rescue Rust Remover Gel™.
- Metal Machining
- Oil & Gas
- Steel and steel service centers
Remove loose dirt, grease or contaminants from metal. Immerse part fully in Metal™ Rescue Rust Remover Bath.
Immersion time ranges from 5 minutes for slightly corroded items up to 24 hours for heavily rusted items. Remove part immediately once de-rusted.
Once rust is removed, rinse and dry part thoroughly. Store or ship in ARMOR rust prevention products for best protection.